Are you exhibiting this year? Here are our top tips for exhibiting.
- 75% of visitors are there to buy.
- Exhibiting means you’re face to face and can interact using all five senses!
- It’s cost effective, you can meet endless amounts of potential customers and contacts.
- Think about what you want to achieve from exhibiting. Set goals.
- Make sure your stand reflects your company and is going to help you reach your targets.
- Make sure your branding is consistent.
- Make sure your staff know what they are talking about – train them.
- Advertise before. Make sure people know you are there.
- Ask open questions, encourage people to talk and spot how you can help.
- Don’t spend too long talking- speak to as many people as possible.
- Focus on the day. Don’t be answering emails or taking calls, make the most of your time there.
- Look professional. Look smart and don’t eat whilst on the stand.
- Get contact details.
- Classify all leads.
- Remember why you are there, stay focused on your objectives.
- Talk less, listen more.
- Analyse what went well and what didn’t.
- Make use of all the information you have gathered.
- Follow up leads, you will need to contact them on average six times before they convert.
- Book early for next year.
Limelight Design & Print can help ensure that your branding is consistent. This September we have free design when you purchase an exhibition package!
Ask us about branding today!