I have recently been taking driving lessons with a local company in Bury St Edmund’s so i thought i would write this blog about the importance of vehicle graphics.
- Firstly i chose my instructor because i saw his sign written car in Asda drive past me and it really stood out. The telephone number and the web address was easy to read (Even with me needing glasses)
- When you are stuck in traffic jams (Typically on a Wednesday and Saturday when the blue rinses are out) you have enough time to admire the graphics on the vehicles around you.
- A biggie is that you basically own a mobile billboard, your company can be seen all over the place (Always remember to drive sensibly)
- For people like myself, who are always looking for a great deal on cars, having promo cars drive past me with prices on already saves me the time researching prices and gives me this information right before my (four) eyes.
- The best reason is that it is a proven marketing strategy for your ROI your sales will go through the roof.
If you are ready to drive your sales to the next level and to make your business a mobile billboard in East Anglia contact us today on 01284 848640
PS for a free design mock up call us and mention the special words ‘Four Eyes’
PPS i’m serious about the four eyes.
To be kept up to date with trends in your area and special ‘Secret’ promotions throughout the year fill in this form [activecampaign form=135]